Are you embarrassed with the way lice and other pests have made a habitat in your pet’s fur? If you are looking for a safe way to kill lice in pets, then this is the best option. The electric lice comb safe kill is not only suitable in eradicating lice in pets but in your kid’s hair as well.
Keep your pet safe from lice and other pests using an easy, safe, and trendy method with this electric device. The lice comb comes as a package that consists of a combing head, stainless steel teeth, and the capture filter.
How to Use the Electric Lice Comb Safe Kill
- Attach the capture filter to the combing head, and ensure it is secure by clipping it till it produces a click sound.
- Fix the combing head to the body of the electric lice comb.
- Push down the knobs on both sides of the head while holding them down so that you adjust the combing angle manually.
- You can choose either the straight or the raking positions which are the only options available.
- Brush the hair to remove any knots and use hair clips to separate it into sections. Start from down going up.
- Do not section the hair wider than the comb’s teeth. Comb in all sections and directions severally.
- Upon completion, remove the capture filter as you replace the lid.
- Using the comb that comes together in the package, clean up the comb.
This is an important device as it will ensure your pet is free from any pests that might cause infections to it. Besides, the device helps to comb the pet and clean it up.
The electric lice comb safe kill features stainless steel teeth. The teeth are rounded and have adjustable combing angles.
Benefits of the Electric Lice Comb Safe Kill.
The head of the electric lice comb is compact and ergonomically designed such that you won’t strain using it.
Easy to use
Once you power it on, the lice comb doesn’t require expertise to operate.
Fast and safe
In place of pesticides and other anti-pest mechanisms, the electric lice comb safe kill is safe and fast. It doesn’t cause any harm to the pet.
Secure and disposable
Once you capture the lice and their eggs, you just detach the capture filter and discard it.
You can adjust the combing angles and the positions, the latter between straight and raking.
Once you are done, you simply discard the used capture filter and snap back the lid to keep the comb clean and hygienic.
The head part of the lice comb is allergy-free for the users. It’s gentle but effective in eliminating lice and nits without the use of unhealthy chemicals.
Once you have disposed of the capture filter, you will still reuse the comb more than once.
Keep lice and other pests away from your lovely pet using an easy, fast and safe method. Purchase the electric lice comb safe kill now!